Thursday, June 5, 2008

Short Players...

What an interesting turn of events on Monday at the softball game, at just 15 minutes before the game we were short one boy and one girl. up until 2 minutes before the game DAVE was set to play as a sub. Fortunately for Jake, Morris showed up and let Dave off the hook.



Kisha (above) had insisted she was not going to play but after a lot and I mean A LOT of begging and pleading she finally agreed. Grace (left) gladly gave up her shirt to Kisha so that Kisha would fell more like a part of the team. Grace is the coolest







a pic of Stacie having to make all the last minute adjustments to the ever changing line up



The team warming up.




The story about this picture I think is pretty funny. Stacie, my good friend, asked if I wanted a picture of her, I said sure and went to take her picture, but she took the camera out of my hand and took this one herself. I am discovering this is one of her favorite shots because I have found about 10 pictures of her in this exact pose.




Derrick at the plate

Stacie with an amazing hit









Me casually running to first after I was tagged out








Morris getting ready to swing

No comments: