Monday, June 30, 2008

No Pictures

Hello All!!!!!!

Dave went on two business trips earlier this month and pit stopped in MI. On Saturday he spent the day with all his family, His Mom and Dad, his older sister Laura and her family, Doug, her husband, and their daughters, Sierra, Sydney, and Skylar. Also, his older brother Doug, his girlfriend Heather, her daughter, ???????? (sorry, I can't remember her name) and Doug's son, Zach and daughter, Abby. His younger brother Randy and his wife, Amanda were also there visiting. I really wished I had been there to take some pictures, but oh well! I have thought about having Dave bring our old camera, but I doubt he would take pictures anyway.


On Sunday, Dave stopped by my Dad's for his Father's Day celebration. My sister-in-law, Sara, was there with my nephew, Tommy, Lauren and Sydney. I really wished I had been there, I know I would have taken a ton of pictures and I would have loved to hang out with all of my nieces and nephew, too! I definitely don't see them enough!

Last Friday, Dave and I went golfing with our friends Denise and Bob. I took my camera to take pictures of Dave's FIRST EVER round of golf, but we were having so much fun, laughing and playing and avoiding the sprinklers AND the goose poop, I totally forgot to take any pictures.

No comments: