Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New (to me) Author: Sarah Strohmeyer



So I wanted to get in some lighthearted reading between book club books and discovered an amazing new author. I literally could not put this book down , on the 2nd day of reading I stayed up until 3 am to be able to finish it.

Just a GREAT fun read....



















After reading the Sleeping Beauty Proposal, I found The Cinderella Pact. Same thing happened; I just absolutely fell in love with the characters and couldn't put it down.




THEN I DISCOVERED BUBBLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




















#1 in the series, Bubbles is a hair dresser who wants to become a newspaper reporter, and surprisingly both to her and those around her does a bang up job at it.













#2














#3





















#4
















#5







The series is a great bunch of mystery/chick lit reading. The books are light-hearted and fun and I completely recommend them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is one more in the Bubbles series and another title by Strohmeyer..... that I can't wait to read, but first I am going to finish the book club selections!

No comments: