Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Job


Just wanted to give you an update on my job at Liquid Highway. The best news is that it seems to have become full time. I worked 5 days last week, and I have been asked to work 5 days next week. Plus there is so much to do, I don't think I will be able to only work 3 days for awhile, if ever, which is GREAT!!


This is my office (not a cubicle)


The window, to the OUTSIDE, in my office.



Liquid Highway just moved their corporate office into this location. The door on the right goes into the offices and the door to the left goes into the warehouse




A closer look of the entrance. The Liquid Highway Xpress sign on the left is where my office is.



This is Tara, she is a Michigander, too. She used to live near Traverse City.







My boss Jim, he looks kinda mean but he is SUPER!!!! He reminds me of Dad, they have the same sense of humor.









The owners;
Theda and Ricky. They are in the office almost everyday and are sooo friendly.
I LOVE THIS JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay!! I am so excited for you! I'm so sorry to hear about your other job, but I'm sure you will be soooo much happier where you are. Liquid Highway ROCKS!!!!!