Monday, March 2, 2009

Gercies Shower

As soon as I heard Gercie was pregnant, I wanted to throw her a baby shower...




Our table of refreshments


Dave helped decorate, before he and Yves got the boot and the party could begin









What you see here is some of the guests smelling diapers, trying to figure out what candy bars were melted inside.....The game was a hit, if I do say so myself








The winner, got ten candy bars, the same kinds that were used in the diapers








Here we are measuring Gercie's belly, the guest that guessed the closest, won!!!
GOTTA GIVE A HUGE SHOUT OUT TO STACIE!!!!!! She was my helper before, during and after the shower. She kept me calm and help so everything would be perfect, We are thinking about starting a party planning business, interested???

No comments: