Monday, September 1, 2008

Thursday

On Thursday, I left Dave playing underneath his Mustang, while I spent the night at my Mom's.


We went to lunch, the headed to the movie
theater to watch Mamma Mia!
We had a blast and I am
really glad I got to see it with her.
After the
movie we went back to
her place and relaxed.
After dinner, pizza, Mom, Pat I played IMAGINIFF...
This is the best game.
Not only is it extremely entertaining
you also get to know what others
really think about you.
which could be good or bad.
We had so much fun.
Also, THANKS MOM for making me home-made strawberry shortcake
it is my favorite and I don't get it often because
Dave is not a big fan of Strawberries and I have
yet to master how to make it for one.



Mom's dog Bailey, --->
who would later try to eat Jake


Mom's Second dog
Casey








Finally, Brady
these two dogs played well with Jake
after getting use to each other.

No comments: