Monday, September 1, 2008

SATURDAY!!!!!

On Saturday Dave and I hung out at his parents house for the Deurloo get together. I call it a family reunion because almost everyone from Dave's Dad's side of the family is there. It is the best party with the best people. There is fishing, boating, food, Jet-skiing, tubing, food, games, socializing, food, friends and family. It is great to see everyone and catch up what is new and exciting. It is especially fun to see how big the family is growing with several new additions to the families of David's cousins.




This is Hannah, Heather's (you will meet her later in this post) Daughter and she took over my camera (I asked her to) and here are some of her pics.













This is Syndey
I think she is more cold than upset



















Picture of Indian Lake and a Jet skier, though I don't know who.

















This is my sister in law Amanda, and her loving husband Randy behind her covering his face.















This is a great picture of Dave's Mom
She isn't posing but is truly
smiling.
You look at this picture and you can't
help yourself, you smile, too.















You would think I would look happier
not being behind the camera
(notice the sweatshirt?!?! it was FREEZING
in Michigan when we came to visit.
I think it was maybe 75 degrees)













Some self portraits.



















Dave, Jake (never far from Dave's side) Sydney, Hannah and I went for a boat ride.













































Dave anchored the boat and the ladies went swimming. Can you see me shiver?!?! I swear my lips were turning blue.
Hannah on the other hand LOVED it and when we returned to the house, she jumped back in and played in the water until the sun set and she was DRAGGED out.
Kids these days.... did she feel the cold?









Lovely Aunt Nancy:
I must admit she is my favorite of Dave's family
she welcomed me into the family before I even really new I was going to be a part of the family.









Aunt Lynn and Uncle John
Small world:
Aunt Lynn new my Mom & my Aunt Karen
Waaaaaaaay back, when they were in high school.












A much better picture of Randy and Amanda













This is Heather
Next summer she is going to become my
New Sister in Law and I welcome her to the family
She is nice and funny and very sweet
***t *h* s**s in d**** I ***l **v*r k***
(edited because, though many know how I feel about Doug, this is not the place to air it.)










David's cousin Lisa (Aunt Nancy's daughter)
We worked at Showcase Cinemas together while we were in high school. I remember talking to her about Dave Deurloo and she said "He's my cousin"
"Yeah Right"
"No really"
Again SMALL WORLD


















Her daughter McKenzie, with her catch of the day.










After a day of fun in the sun, Hannah cleans up better than me













CLEARLY!!





No comments: