Monday, September 1, 2008

Friday

Friday morning Dave joined me at my Mom's house. Notice the shirts. Since I had packed and left Thursday evening and Dave got ready on his own in Howard City. GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!!!




Dave joined us for a game of Imaginiff. Again, if you haven't played.... you are missing out!

My Mom and me. All of her friends think we look so much alike.

Later that evening, my best friend Wendy ( you will hear more about her in a later post) joined Dave and I to an evening at UCELLO'S that Dad treated us to. Whenever Dave and I are in town, we always, and I mean always make a trip to UCELLO's. The breadsticks are phenomenal and Dave always gets the Calzone and I always get the seafood fettuccine. It is so good, even my brother Joe and his wife Jessica are up from South Carolina, they make sure to make a visit to UCELLO's. Just thinking about it makes me want to go back, and the 12 hour drive is worth it.








My Dad and Me. All of his friends think we look so much alike

No comments: