Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New Posts

I can not believe a whole month has flown by and I haven't posted. I am horrible at this!!!!!

I would love to say we have been so incredibly busy, I have had time to post all our adventures, but really that is not true.

What is new:

I have been appointed to the Social Committee chairperson of our new subdivision.
** I hope to take pictures of those events, whenever they get rolling**

I plan on starting a sewing class on Monday nights, with Miguelina Jimenez.

This Friday, Dave and I will be bowling at the Junior Achievement Fundraiser, so I hope to take some pictures there.

Next Friday (3/12) I am hosting another "girls only" party and I hope to have a better turnout then I did at my last one!!! Age appropriate pics will be posted.

We have been getting ready for our first visitors from MI, that will be staying at our place for more than 24 hours, I am soooooooooo excited.

No comments: