Sunday, March 7, 2010

Biz Bowling



This is Audra, with her "MOM" face on. She works with me @ World, and she is the person who told me that Dave and I were going to be on her team for the Junior Achievement Biz Bowl.

I don't think we had a choice, but we were glad to join!





Little bit of trivia............
Audra and Stacie (pic shown next) and my BFF Ashley (not shown) are all sister and all work for World.




This is our bowling team,
(from Left to Right)
Ed, Stacie's boyfriend, Stacie, April, then Dave and I.








I think this is a great picture of Dave and I, of course he is on his tippy toes! hehehehe



This is Faith, I work with her in H.R. and her husband, Josh. She was also recruited to be a part of Audra's team. Audra, we discovered, recruited so many people for her team she was able to have 3 teams, but only bowled on 1.

April, goofing off before we started bowling







Half way decent picture of Dave, at least he isn't sticking his tongue out at the camera!!!







Although Stacie said she and Ed had taken their picture together already for the year, I made them pose for another one!



April, Cynthia and her husband. April and Cynthia work in bankruptcy together.

















Part of the fun was decorating a bowling pin. This is what Dave, Stacie, Ed and I came up with : it is a Bowling PINguen! Dave made an acrylic stand so it could lean.... and gave it a bowling ball with real finger holes, Stacie decorated, Ed and I consulted!!!


No comments: