Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tonya's Pre-Vegas Wedding Bash


When my friend, Tonya and fiance, Dusty decided to get married in Vegas. I couldn't wait to throw them a party!!!

Thankfully, her good friend Amanda, helped out. Her she is enjoying some snacks with her Mom Debbie




Even Dave came and had a good time!!!!





Tonya and Dusty said they had a great time, though I don't know how much time they spent together that night.














Tonya plays Air Hockey with Amanda



























Dusty starts the karaoke for the night










as the ladies look on











Dave dominated the pool table













I had enough liquid courage to step on stage myself.
I sang "Goodbye Earl" by the Dixie Chicks














Debbie, records the whole event, and tells me by morning I will be a youtube star.

1 comment:

Amy said...

What song did you sing?