Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Springbrook Company Picnic

This was the first company picnic Springbrook has had since I started working and it was great!! Dave and I pose, and I show my wolverine pride.


Our brand new CEO, Keith Jackson and my friend Grace

Dave and Jake, take in all the crazies I work with.



Alan, passing out freshly cooked BBQ



Laura enjoying the lunch




Matt takes the kids on a hay ride.


Ben, my boss, Jim and Kim join Keith and look like they are having a good time.




Dave and Jake standing around, meeting everyone.



Sally making cotton candy for kids of all ages.



Katherine, enjoying cotton candy and checking out the Karaoke.



Just the CEO and my boss, that might not be so good for me. hehehe.




My good friend Lisa and her granddaughter, Lexie, enjoying the duck pond.


Alicia, Lexie's Mom-Lisa's Daughter, with her niece and Lisa's second granddaughter, Emma, sit still waiting to get their faces painted.

Lisa's is joined by almost everyone in her family. Rebecca, Lisa, Emma, Lisa's husband Randy, Lexie, and Alicia, to bad her son Lee, Emma's Dad, had to work and missed all the fun. Emma's Mom Chelsie joined the festivities a little later but is not pictured.


One of my closest friends, Tonya with her son, Grant.

Another close friend, Debbie with her granddaughter, Hannah.



Some pictures of Grant and Hannah enjoying the house of bounce.




Debbie and Tonya talk while the kids play




Dusty, Tonya's soon to be husband, on the left talks to his brother Craig, Debbie's husband




Tanya looks almost friendly talking to Frankie's new born, William. That can't be the Tanya I know and love.

Tanya's son Brice, his smile is so big, it blows the mind to know that he belongs to grouchy Tanya


I work with Ben and he and his new bride, Libby are good friends of Dave and me.



No comments: