Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween in Maryland



I realized (after I had uploaded about half the pictures) that it may have been better to separate the trip pics into separate posts. OH WELL!!!


I would have titled this one "Why Aunt Karen won't be invited back" The kids had fun playing with my make-up. Everyone, even Tommy tried some on.




















"Halloween Parade at St. Mary's"












Tommy as a Skeleton/Zombie
















Lauren as the Hollywood Starlet












Sydney is a Diva











The first night I arrived, Lauren and Sydney introduced me to playing airplane. Sydney couldn't get enough of being in the air.



























































Before the Trick-or-Treating and before dinner, Lauren and Sydney took me on a guided tour of their neighborhood.




































Running up and down hills (at work this is considered a punishment but not my nieces, it is just fun.)





































Some pretty poses















































and a self portrait.












The beautiful decorations

















Trick or Treating........


































































































































I would have titled this post "Why Uncle Dave is welcome back anytime" He is just a big kid, or at the very least their favorite jungle gym





































Here is a pic of Sydney and Dave playing with the Wii, as I watched.













1 comment:

Amy said...

You and Dave look so natural with a kiddo in tow. Any plans to start soon? :) Also, please feel free to play airplane with Lorelai any time. She loves it and my legs could use a rest!