Sunday, July 6, 2008

5th of July

Dave and I woke up to a dreary rainy day on Saturday, but that didn't deter him from wanting to check out some hiking trails.
I tried to get the delay on my camera to work so I could have a pic of us before we started, but the battery was low so I wanted to save it for cooler pictures later.







We hiked the first trail in about 45 minutes to see the first waterfall of the day. It was a good hike and we had fun and a good work out.

















When we got back down to the bottom, Dave wanted to go on another trail to see another waterfall. My feet were already hurting but I wanted to see the waterfall, because it was said to be much taller and wider than this one.
That trail was HORRIBLE, it just kept going straight up. I thought I was going to DIE!!!!! Dave was very encouraging and kept inspiring me to keep going. Even when the clouds opened up and there was a down pour we trekked on.
When we finally got the the waterfall it was amazing, I wanted to take a picture but Dave was afraid with all the rain, the camera would be ruined. So I guess if you are ever in town we could go see it together ;)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Your waterfall pictures are gorgeous! What a fabulous way to get some great exercise and spend time with your hubby!