Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Once again, no pics but..........

trust me I don't want any photographic evidence from last night.

Last night we won the game 14-9.

The bad news: I played Right field, the good news: both times I was at bat, I made good contact with the ball, once, I even made it to first base!!!!

I know how completely "conspiracy theory" this sounds but..... I am a little upset because I got pulled from the game, and I am beginning to realize how much of a boys club the softball team is. You see, last week while I was doing my job @ work, I ended up pissing off 2 members of the team, MN and A&W, so they, being such good friends with coach, influenced coach to pull me and put in A&W's Baby's momma's momma.............. MIND YOU SHE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE HER OWN MITT!!!!!!!!

Now if you know me, and if you are reading this blog YOU DO KNOW ME, it pissed me off and I pouted and was very cranky and hung out next to the fence, talking to Dave and Jake.

I do want to thank my very loving husband, who calmed me down, cheered me up and made me laugh!!!! Thanks Dave!

No comments: