Sunday, May 18, 2008

A day in the life.....

So just a briefing on how hard it may be to keep this blog updated with fun and exciting things that you would actually want to read about, this is what we did last week......

Monday: We went to work, after work I went to my personal trainer, then came home and Dave and I watched TV.

Tuesday: We went to work, after work I went to the gym to work out, then came home and Dave and I watched TV.

Wednesday: We went to work, after work I went to my personal trainer, then came home and Dave and I watched TV.

Thursday: We went to work, came home, had dinner, then watched TV.

Friday: We went to work, came home, had dinner, then watched TV.

This post is so boring, I think I may have to take a nap after it is published.

1 comment:

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND.....