Sunday, April 27, 2008

Meet Denise

Meet Denise or as I like to call her..... the devil. She is my personal trainer. For the last 8 weeks we have met twice a week, for an hour each session and have helped me drop a whole lotta inches and I have dropped two sizes, but my weight hasn't gone down as dramatically as I had hoped.


Denise has been impressed with my work outs. Although I do whine, I never quit and give 110% while at the gym, but Denise has figured out that I am "JUSTIFYING" I work my butt off at the gym so I can eat what I like and drink as many Coke's as I choose but clearly that's not working.

So, for the next eight weeks we are going to kick it up a notch. Although I have no clue how she could make the work outs harder, she is going to try and at home I am going to use the NUTRISYSTEM meal plans. Denise say it will teach me portion control which I desperately need.
In the next few months I hope to dramatically change the way my body looks and when I visit Michigan this August, I hope you don't even recognize me.
To make sure I will be held accountable for my work outs and eating I will be updating my blog weekly to let you know how I am progressing!





No comments: