Friday, April 18, 2008

The Game Continues...

My second at bat, I made contact…. it didn’t get past the infield, and it beat me to first, and with no batter at third, I didn’t even earn my RBI
My third at bat, although everyone kept telling me my swing had improved, I still hadn’t gotten to base and I was starting to doubt them.
There were two outs and I started with a 1 and 1 count:
1st pitch I let pass, ump called a ball 1 and 2 count
2nd Pitch I let pass, ump called a strike 2 and 2 count
3rd Pitch and I swing and make contact and I have no idea where it went I just ran my hardest to first base and I was SAFE!!!!! I even earned a RBI and the crowd goes CRAZY!!!!! And by crowd, I mean Dave and by go crazy I mean he shivered because it was soooooooooo cold.














The next batter comes up and when he hits the ball I run to second, SAFE!

The next batter comes up and when she hits the ball I run to third, SAFE !














The next batter comes up and when he hits the ball I run as fast as my poor "broken" feet will let me and I make it home safe, and if the batter had made it to first base before the ball, it would have counted.

Oh well!!! There is always next game.














FYI: We lost, but it was close until the last inning, then we got creamed!!!











No comments: