Friday, July 15, 2011

Perspective

I am realizing something, & I thought I would share.

I love my new job!!! But it is not just the fact that this is the first job I have that I NEEDED my Bachelor's Degree, (an education I was beginning to think was a waste of my student loans and my Dad's money), and not just because it is the highest paying job I have ever had, EVER.


I love it because I am respected here, my opinion matters here, my ideas are listened to here, I am smart here, but I hadn't felt that way in my marriage. Please understand Dave never called me stupid, but he let me know that he was smarter than me, he had more education than me, he made more money than I did.


He was better than me & I believed it.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am so glad that you finally realized how completely fabulous you are and that you realized it of your own accord. It is one of the most amazing feelings ever ~ congratulations!!!

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

Don't ever let a man make you feel like that again..you are WORTH it and I am glad you have the job that shows you!