Sunday, July 17, 2011

New Apartment Pics (Part 1)

My apartment, I have cleaned the "front" of my apartment, kitchen and living room, top to bottom, so I can show off.

In theory, by next weekend,I will have pics of my bathroom and bedroom ready to post.

Hallway from door to kitchen/living room:

My laundry closet, with my HE washer and dryer.... didn't need the HE but loved that it has extra large capacity for washing my comforter.
View of my kitchen from living room

Another view:

View of living room from kitchen:

Another view of living room:

Living room set I picked out:

My "home office"

Entertainment center and game night table

My patio

I crammed everything else in the storage closet and it all fit.


Can't wait to post 2nd sent of pictures!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks fabulous!!! Can't wait to see it in person!

Esther said...

Home Sweet Home! Hope you are well!