Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Postings

Well I have lots of pics and maybe a few stories to share from my vacation, but since I got back I have been sick as a dog and had no energy to do anything. In fact, last weekend I slept for over 24 hours.... over 12 from Friday to Sat then another 12 from Saturday to Sunday....

We also have our first overnight guests arriving late Friday evening and will not be posting this weekend either, though I should be taking more pictures. Who are the overnight guest you wonder? Our Sister - in- Law, Carla and our Nephew Zach and Niece Abbey. Dave and I have decided that although his Brother Doug and Carla are no longer together, We got custody of Carla in the divorce. hehehehe.....

Well my birthday is tomorrow Wednesday 8/27 and Dave has just left for the airport, he has to fly to Rhode Island today for Valve testing then to Chicago for more testing on Wednesday and won't be home until Thursday evening. So I am way bummed about that. If you think I wrote this to get sympathy and you will send me more cash and or more birthday gift, you know me pretty well.

I hope to upload a few posts before Friday (some of the last days of our vacation) but I also have to bake my B-Day cake for work, take care of Jake, scrub down the house, we are having visitors you know, and of course veg out on the coach and be sad Dave is gone. hehehehe I crack myself up sometimes!!!

No comments: