Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cookies!

David's Grandma used to invite all the grand kids over to her house to decorate Christmas Cookies. Then Dave's older sister continued the Christmas Cookie decorating tradition with the cousins and cousins kids. Dave and I loved going to decorate cookies so we started inviting friends and their kids to our place and we have begun to get quite a turn out!



My good friend Amy, and fellow blogger, came for the first time this year with her beautiful daughter, Lorelai.


Rolling out the dough


Lorelai helped with rolling the dough and ate some, too.


and many of the kids ate the decorated cookies once they were done.




Our good friends the Leatherwoods came over and enjoyed the movie The Polar Express, that played on a constant loop that drove Dave CRAZY!




Some works of art:





2 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe you posted that picture of me! On the bright side~at least I don't look fat, right?! :)

Esther said...

Sweet memories!! I wonder if I could "healthify" them" :-)