Sunday, December 5, 2010

Turkey Day

This year my contribution to Thanksgiving Dinner at Joe and Jessica's was PIE. I (for the first time EVER) made homemade pie with homemade crust!!! (pumpkin above, apple below)


Jessica dinner all set for the occasion with decorations and napkin holders created by her niece, Lindsey







Dave, preparing the bird for the DEEP FRY!!!!


Smokin' hot... The oil and the man in charge!!




Joe and Jessica



Helping Aunt Karen, with her NEW i-phone



Aunt Karen was the only polite one to stay at the table to talk to Dave (who is the slowest eater in the world!)




Jessica and the dinner aftermath


Joe watching football



..... and trying to figure out what deal is soooooooooo good, his wife and sister would get out of bed at 1:30 a.m. to go buy!




Jessica and I in matching Argyle.

1 comment:

Esther said...

Way to rock the homemade pie crust suzy homemaker!!! I've been marries 13 years and this thanksgiving was my first successful pie crust!